Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Big Thank YOU


I would like to say a big THANK YOU to my friend Libby for getting this blog up and running and giving me the inspiration to do it. I would also like to thank her in advance for the lesson she is going to give me in doing other things in this blog. I appreciate the time and effort she has put into this. Both Libby and I are in the teaching field and we both lead very active and busy days at school and for her to put the time and effort into this at home is wonderful. I cannot thank you enough. Libby is also on my design team as she does fantastic OFF the PAGE projects. If you ever get o Cobbitty markets go and give her a visit and see what other talents she has.
Soon I will be running an introduction to my Design Team and you will meet other talented scrapbookers and stampers.
Keep watching.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online