Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Mini Album


A fun little mini-book about me. I haven't added any photos etc yet as i have been too busy. i make all these mini-books and don't get to finish some. Something to look forward to in my retirement.
This paper is obsolete now but i always like it so used it for me-I love flowers. The big flower is a Junkitz flower and we have all the colours. Junkitz is no longer which is a pity as they had some good stuff. I found these cute shoe laces so used them as ribbons in the spine.
This book is a good gift to give somebody who has just had a baby or for you to give somebody full of baby photos. It has many uses.

1 comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Oh this looks like a fun little album Rose-Anne. Great work and thanks for sharing.
Libby

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online