Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sketch Challenge Layout

I took another photo - this one is a bit better
On one of the scrapbooking groups I belong to, each month there is a sketch challenge. I finally got around to participating in it this month. The layout above is my interpretation of the sketch.
Whilst doing the layout I also managed to clean up my flowers, bling and chipboard - all nicely organised in self sealing bags and labelled (yes, I know I'm annal). However, it really does help me find things more quickly and I'm hoping to use more of my stash instead of continually buying more supplies. I know my favourite LSS won't have as much custom, but seriously I think I could open my own shop with all that I have LOL.

Recipe:
Kaisercraft flowers and pearls
Chipboard
Letters - K&Co-Kology
Basic Grey - Pheobe papers
Adriondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers - Lettuce
Bazzill card

You can purchase all the supplies from Rose-Anne @ Cropworks.
Contributed by Libby
(Off The Page Design Team Member)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online