Sunday, September 13, 2009

September Crop at BH



This weekend gave us another great crop at Beaumont Hills. We are a sharing and caring group. It was my birthday last week and Glenda and Libby made sure I had celebrations both on the Friday night and the Saturday. What special friends they are. We also made many things including 2 different mini albums, cards and page layouts that I will share this week.
Then there is the Tag swap we are doing. I have new ones to add to this blog this week also.
If you would like to know more about these crops please contact me and join a wonderful group of lovely ladies.
Did I mention the laughter and the teasing that goes on. Nobody has a thin skin in the group as we all bounce off each other and as we know laughter is the best medicine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are a lovely bunch of ladies and they make you feel very welcome. I'm joining them from next moth. Looking forward to it. Carmen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online