Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Crafters Workshop Stencils





This
layout was done using The Crafters Workshop Stencil called Dot Burst. There are so many uses for this stencil.I have used the dots to evenly space the holes for the eyelets around Cooper's face. The flourishes have also been done using the same stencil.
I outlined the flourishes in a pen and then went over them with Bronze Kindy Glitz.
The holes for the eyelets were done with an awl and then a Crop-O-Dial was used to punch them out. A Fiskars tool was used to set the eyelets.
Keep a watch out for other uses and ideas using this template plus others. They are one of my favourite tools.

1 comment:

Libby Dyson said...

I like the way you used The Crafters Workshop stencil on this layout. I bought many from you and I really haven't used them much at all. You have inspired me to get them out. Thanks for sharing and what a beautiful face.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online