Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Themed Card

The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog has a summer theme going for their current Challenge # 28.Pop on over and have a look at what the design team have come up with - some awesome projects to inspire you. I realised I don't have any real summer themed stamps or images. So I decided to use the above image and this is the card I am entering into the challenge.
Recipe:
Opalescent card
Black Bazzill
Black leather finish card
Silver card
Stazon Black Ink
Judi Kins 2285 H stamp
Tombow pens
Heidi Swapp large rhinestone flowers

You can purchase the card stock, ink and rhinestones from Rose-Anne at Cropworks.
I hope you like my interpretation of the challenge. I'd love you to leave me a comment. :))

I've shared some cards recently featuring dry embossing. Rose-Anne has some Cuttlebug A2 Embossing folders for sale at the moment, so if you'd like to give dry embossing a try, contact Rose-Anne and see what specials she is currently running on a limited range of Spellbinders and Cuttlebug folders.

By Libby

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online